St. Aloysius College is located in the heart of Mangalore situated on the top of Light House Hill with a magnificent view of the Arabian Sea. The College is Autonomous and affiliated to Mangalore University and offers Graduate, Post-Graduate Diploma and Ph.D. programmes in a wide variety of subjects in Humanities, Sciences, Commerce and Management. The College also teaches Pre-University Courses in Science, Commerce and Arts.
St Aloysius Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT) is the new campus for MBA and IT programmes offered by St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore. At AIMIT, students come first. All our courses are designed with your career prospects in mind. We offer excellent education, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities, and access to an ever-growing alumni network. The AIMIT experience helps graduates become well-rounded, confident and skilled professionals – making a positive impact in their workplace and community.
- Distributed Computing
- High Performance Computing
- Enterprise Cloud Computing
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Grid, Cluster Computing
- Dependable Autonomic Computing
- Heterogeneous Computing
- Embedded Systems and Software
- Parallel and Green Computing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Augmented / Virtual Reality
- Indic Computing
- Computer Architecture & Engineering
- Ubiquitous and Pervasive computing
- Wireless, Sensor Networks & Security
- Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms
- Mobile and Context aware computing
- Intelligent and Wireless Sensor networks
- Security and Network Management
- Internet Computing & Web Security
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Block Chain Technologies
- Crypto Currency and Security
- Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
- Computational Intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Systems
- Probabilistic Reasoning
- Genetic Algorithms / Evolutionary Computing
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning for Smart Systems
- Heuristic Planning Strategies and Tools
- Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Reactive Distributed Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Intelligent Systems Architecture
- Multimedia and Cognitive Informatics
- Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
- Data Science and Statistics
- Actuarial Statistics
- Applied Statistics
- Bayesian Inference
- Distribution Theory
- Decision Theory
- Financial Statistics
- Multivariate Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Operations Research
- Optimization Techniques
- Probability Theory
- Queuing Theory
- Reliability Theory and Modeling
- Sampling Theory
- Statistical Inference
- Stochastic Process and Modeling
- Time Series Analysis
- Big Data Analytics & Applications
- Big Data Technology and Computing
- Social Media Analytics
- Advanced Database Management System
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Business Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics and Big Data
- Big Data Visualization Techniques
- Marketing Analytics
- Web Data and Text Mining
- Data and Information Retrieval
- Knowledge Based Expert Systems
- Social Network Analysis
- Sentiment / Opinion Analytics
- Application Oriented Analytics
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Real Time Data Analytics
- Bioinformatics and Biological Databases
- Computational Biology
- Biochemistry and Immunology
- Structural Biology / Structural Bioinformatics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Systems Biology
- Functional Genomics and Proteomics
- Macromolecular Biophysics
- Molecular Mechanics and Simulation
- Metabolic Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Molecular Modeling & Drug Design
- Agricultural Data Mining and Informatics
- Biodiversity & Animal Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics Applications in Machine Learning
- NGS Informatics and HPC
- Health Informatics
- Bioethics and Biosafety
- Enterprise Information Systems
- E-Business and Virtual Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Decision Support Systems
- Business Process Management
- Supply Chain Management / Operations
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Retail Operations and Logistics Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Quality Control & Six Sigma
- Design Thinking and Applications
- LEAN Systems and Operations
- Creativity and Innovative Practices
- Entrepreneurship Development and Practices
Rev.Dr. Praveen Martis, SJChairman Principal, St.Aloysius College, Mangaluru
Rev.Fr. Denzil Lobo, SJChief Patron Director, AIMIT
Prof. Santhosh RebelloGeneral Chair Dean, School of IT
Dr. Antony MariadosConference Chair Mentor - IT Research Cell
Dr. Vincent MascarenhasConference Chair Dean, International Relations
Dr. Ruban SConvener Assoc. Professor & HOD - Dept of M.Sc.(ST)
Mr Srinivas B LOrganizing Secretary Asst. Professor
Submission Preparation Checklist
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical full papers by the deadline for publication and presentation during the conference.
- Submissions will be judged on originality, technical strength, significance, quality of presentation and relevance to the conference attendees.
- The submission has not been previously published nor appeared before another conference/Journal for consideration.
- Paper size is A4 and margins are at least 25 mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There should not be any page numbers, headers or footers in the paper.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- Authors are requested to submit their papers in .PDF formats as per the paper template.
- The PDF file should be editable and not password protected.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- The paper should be thoroughly proofread to check standard of English.
- The minimum page limit of a paper should be 4 pages.
- Paper should not contain more than 20% of plagiarized content including references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the two links above.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed track of the conference, authors’ names are removed from submission, with “Author” and year used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of authors’ name, paper title, etc.
- If submitting to peer review, all Microsoft Office documents (including Supplementary Files) have been saved by going to File and selecting Save As; clicking Tools (or Options in a Mac); clicking Security; selecting “Remove personal information from file properties on save”; clicking Save.
- Accepted papers will be published in the Journal/Proceedings of the conference provided at least one of the author registers for the conference.
- Soft copies of paper should be mailed to the id: email@example.com .
Submit your Manuscript
Full Papers must be submitted to EasyChair Conference Space of SACAIM 2019
Click Below to submit your paper to SACAIM 2019 via EasyChair Conference
Posters can be presented in a flex Banner Poster with size should not be more than 6ft × 3ft dimension. The Research paper has to be presented (essential contents with diagrams) on this flex using the templates available.
The Research Articles accepted and presented by authors during the conference will be published in any one of the following Journals based on authors preference/plagiarism policy/specified journal guidelines and publication fee:
- International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) (ISSN: 2277-3878) (UGC CARE LIST - A) (Scopus Indexed)
Download IJRTE Template
- International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies (IJSRCSAMS) (ISSN: 2319-1953)
- ICT Academy Journals
SACAIM'19 aims to guarantee that original material is published while at the same time giving significant freedom to our authors. For that matter, we uphold a flexible copyright policy meaning that there is no transfer of copyright to the publisher and authors retain exclusive copyright to their work.
Copyright is the term used to describe the rights related to the publication and distribution of original works. Most importantly from a publisher's perspective, copyright governs how authors, publishers and the general public can use, publish and distribute publications.
In order for SACAIM 2019 to publish a manuscript, we require publishing rights. This is governed by a publication agreement between the Corresponding Author and SACAIM 2019. This agreement is accepted by the Corresponding Author at the time of manuscript submission and it deals with publisher's and authors' rights and obligations concerning a particular manuscript. By accepting this agreement authors retain significant rights to use and share their publications.
Copyright Works With Open Access Licenses
By accepting the agreement terms authors retain their respective copyright and grant broad publishing and distribution rights to the publisher.
Depending on the type of publication, the Author(s) have to fill up the Copyright form attached below and send the signed hard copy to the following address:
Dr. Ruban S, SACAIM Coordinator, Department of IT, AIMIT, St. Aloysius College(Autonomous), Beeri, Mangalore - 575 022.
The following definitions shall apply in this Copyright Policy:
Author - in order to be identified as an Author, one must:
- Substantially contribute to the conception or design of the Work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the Work.
- Participate in drafting or revising the Work.
- Approve the final version of the Work to be published.
Compilation - collection of Works distributed in a Paper, whose selection, coordination of the preparation, and arrangement has been performed and published by SACAIM 2019, and in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole.
Full Manuscript Submission
Oct 30th 2019Nov 07th, 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance Nov 12th, 2019
- Camera Ready Copy/Poster Submission Nov 15th, 2019
- Registration Nov 18th, 2019
- Conference Nov 21st, 22nd, 2019
Amount (in Rs) *
Interested candidates have to fill the Registration form and take a DD "ANVEEKSHA" payable at Mangalore and Speed Post the form and DD to the Dept. address.
They can fill the Registration form and do the online transfer to the following account and Speed Post the details.